New Hope Kids' Ministries is for kids from birth through 6th grade. If the following information doesn't answer your questions, please contact us!
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS MINISTRY!
Saturday, January 5 join Kids' Ministries + Young Families for a fun day sledding and playing in the snow.
Meet at church by 9:30 AM to caravan to Hyak Sno-Park* (*Daily Sno-Park Pass is required, more information here). We arrive back at the church by 2 PM.
Since the event is weather dependent, please check your email on Friday, January 4. If we have to cancel, the announcement will be made by 5 PM.
KIDS' HOUR meets weekly on Sundays, 8:45-9:45 AM
Babies-2 years old: The InN [Infant Nursery] is open during Kids' Hour and the babies receive a Bible story. Your baby's care continues in the same room, after Kids' Hour, allowing parents the opportunity of fellowship and church without a tearful transition.
2-5 year olds [Pre-K] hear a Bible Truth from the New Testament, as well as singing and enjoying play time. Doors open at 8:40 AM. After Kid's Hour the children are moved directly to the Childcare rooms so that parents can pick up their kids after the church service.
K-6th grade meet for snacks, games, friendship, and big Truths from the Westminster Shorter Catechism. The kids are learning from "Westminster Shorter Catechism" by Caroline Weerstra + Thomas Trouwborst and "Training Hearts Teaching Minds" by Starr Meade.
KIDS' CLUB meets weekly on Wednesdays in the Missions Room, 6:30-8 PM.
K-6th graders are welcome for a time of games, worship, and learning from "Westminster Shorter Catechism" (discovering different questions from those shared on Sunday).
Register your kids here! >> for 2018-19 Kids' Ministry programs!
CONNECT TO PANTHER LAKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Students need items throughout the school year. See how you can help here >>.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE WORSHIP SERVICE
- Kindergarten-aged children and older remain with their family in the sanctuary.
- All children are welcome to grab a clipboard on their way into the service. It has sermon-related activities for them to enjoy during this time.
- Familes with special needs may join us in the sanctuary or enjoy our "Family Room", a cozy area that is church-accessible.
- Children from birth to two years old are welcomed in The InN (our infant nursery).
- Two year olds to pre-K children are welcomed to play in childcare, hear a Bible story, and have a snack.