New Hope Kids' Ministries is for kids from birth through 6th grade. If the following information doesn't answer your questions, please contact us!
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS MINISTRY
SUMMER KIDS IN THE PARK
Summer Kids 2019 is fast approaching and we can't wait to see you at Chestnut Ridge Park!
It is open to all kids going into kindergarten through completed 6th grade. It's an incredibly fun and engaging time of playing games, singing, and doing crafts all while learning about Jesus. Lunch will also be served.
Starts Friday, July 12 and meets every Friday through August 9 from 11:30 AM - 1 PM.
SUMMER PARK PLAY DATES
Kids -- Bring your mom, grandma, friends, and come and play in the park with us!
Click here for the schedule >> .
KIDS' HOUR meets weekly on Sundays, 8:45-9:45 AM
Babies-2 years old: The InN [Infant Nursery] is open during Kids' Hour and the babies receive a Bible story. Your baby's care continues in the same room, after Kids' Hour, allowing parents the opportunity of fellowship and church without a tearful transition.
2-5 year olds [Pre-K] hear a Bible Truth from the New Testament, as well as singing and enjoying play time. Doors open at 8:40 AM. After Kid's Hour the children are moved directly to the Childcare rooms so that parents can pick up their kids after the church service.
K-6th grade meet for snacks, games, friendship, and big Truths from the Westminster Shorter Catechism. The kids are learning from "Westminster Shorter Catechism" by Caroline Weerstra + Thomas Trouwborst and "Training Hearts Teaching Minds" by Starr Meade.
KIDS' CLUB meets weekly on Wednesdays in Room 1600, 6:30-8 PM
K-6th graders are welcome for a time of games, worship, and learning from "Westminster Shorter Catechism" (discovering different questions from those shared on Sunday).
CONNECT TO PANTHER LAKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Students need items throughout the school year. For a list of supplies needed for the 2019/2020 school year click here >>.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE WORSHIP SERVICE
- Kindergarten-aged children and older remain with their family in the sanctuary.
- All children are welcome to grab a clipboard on their way into the service. It has sermon-related activities for them to enjoy during this time.
- Familes with special needs may join us in the sanctuary or enjoy our "Family Room", a cozy area that is church-accessible.
- Children from birth to two years old are welcomed in The InN (our infant nursery).
- Two year olds to pre-K children are welcomed to play in childcare, hear a Bible story, and have a snack.