New Hope Kids' Ministries is for kids from birth through 6th grade. If the following information doesn't answer your questions, please contact us!
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS MINISTRY
RESOURCES FOR KIDS + PARENTS
Valued by God | Faith-Based Video Library For Kids Fighting Life's Toughest Battles
Uncle Charlies' Free VBG Kids App features his music videos, teachings, animations, puppets and more!
Let's help provide students in our local community with food to eat during their spring break. Here is a list of accepted foods - remember it has to fit in the kids' backpacks!
Please contact Debbie regarding donation collection during this time of social distancing. Drive runs through 3.29.
KIDS' HOUR Weekly on Sundays, 8:45-9:45 AM
InN [Infant Nursery] Infants-2 year olds hear Bible stories about God's creation and His love for them.
Preschool Kids enjoy playtime, New Testament Bible stories, and worship.
K-6th graders gather for snacks, games, worship, a lesson from the Holy Bible, along with small group application.
Join us in our Kids' ClubHouse!
Weekly on Wednesdays, 6-7:30 PM
K-6th graders come and enjoy a time of worship, games, Bible truths, and fun!
This year we are delving in to "LIT: Leadership in Training", focusing on having a quiet time, abiding in Jesus, and much, much more.
Follows Kent School District calendar. [check calendar here]
CONNECT TO PANTHER LAKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Students need items throughout the school year. For a list of supplies needed for the 2019/2020 school year click here >>.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE WORSHIP SERVICE
- Kindergarten-aged children and older remain with their family in the sanctuary.
- All children are welcome to grab a clipboard on their way into the service. It has sermon-related activities for them to enjoy during this time.
- Families with special needs may join us in the sanctuary or enjoy our "Family Room", a cozy area that is church-accessible.
- Children from birth to two years old are welcomed in The InN (our infant nursery).
- Two year olds to pre-K children are welcomed to play in childcare, hear a Bible story, and have a snack.