New Hope Kids' Ministries is for kids from birth through 6th grade. If the following information doesn't answer your questions, please contact us!
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS MINISTRY
SERVE LOCAL COMMUNITY FAMILIES
Students studying at home are running out of school supplies. Can you help? For a complete list of what's needed and how to donate, click here >>.
ONLINE RESOURCES FOR KIDS + PARENTS
Alaska Department of Fish and Game -- watch wildlife from Alaska
Busy Toddler -- activities for in between naps
Club SciKidz Blog -- cooking and science experiments
Duolingo -- learn a language for free
Seussville -- Dr Seuss games
The Parent Cue App -- designed to help every parent do something each week to help move their child toward a deeper faith and a better future
Valued By God -- a faith-based library of music videos, teachings, animations, puppets, and more!
KIDS' HOUR Weekly on Sundays, 8:45-9:45 AM
InN [Infant Nursery] Infants-2 year olds hear Bible stories about God's creation and His love for them.
Preschool Kids enjoy playtime, New Testament Bible stories, and worship.
K-6th graders gather for snacks, games, worship, a lesson from the Holy Bible, along with small group application.
Join us in our Kids' ClubHouse!
Weekly on Wednesdays, 6-7:30 PM
K-6th graders come and enjoy a time of worship, games, Bible truths, and fun!
This year we are delving in to "LIT: Leadership in Training", focusing on having a quiet time, abiding in Jesus, and much, much more.
Follows Kent School District calendar. [check calendar here]
CONNECT TO PANTHER LAKE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Students need items throughout the school year. For a list of supplies needed for the 2019/2020 school year click here >>.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE WORSHIP SERVICE
- Kindergarten-aged children and older remain with their family in the sanctuary.
- All children are welcome to grab a clipboard on their way into the service. It has sermon-related activities for them to enjoy during this time.
- Families with special needs may join us in the sanctuary or enjoy our "Family Room", a cozy area that is church-accessible.
- Children from birth to two years old are welcomed in The InN (our infant nursery).
- Two year olds to pre-K children are welcomed to play in childcare, hear a Bible story, and have a snack.